Did you mean: 

Original topic:

9 months... no free buds... Samsung lies to you

(Topic created on: 03-02-2021 08:56 PM)
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy S
I bought Samsung S20 on 16 June 2020... it is now... 3 March 2021...how long does it take to deliver???. 

9 months already? babies have been born quicker... ffs!

Maps Sams_07 moderator replies to my posts, gives me email to send all IMEI and CITD references... 3 weeks later... no response, no free buds, no comments or replies from Moderator...

is this company for real? 
why promise me free buds and then don't deliver for 9 Effing months!!!!

F.... 
U... 
Samsung customer service...
thanks for making me hate your product ...
11 Comments
Antjie
Beginner Level 5
Galaxy S
so harch!
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
u shud wait 9 months and keep calling and leaving emails and posts and see if how frustrated u get and let me know if u also get harsh?
0 Likes
seumo
Active Level 8
Galaxy S
I can understand you frustration if that was me I will be fuming too and I petty sure that you went for that phone because of the promotion
0 Likes
Maps_sam07
Options
Galaxy S

Hi  ZaheerD 

Please provide your email address and reference number so we can follow up with the relevant department?

0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
still waiting since 16 Jun 2020...

Screenshot_20210215-223344_Gmail.jpg

0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
any feedback?
0 Likes
ZaheerD
Active Level 4
Galaxy S
3 days later.. and you go silent again...... 4th time u have asked for same info and yet again... nothing...
0 Likes
Revs007
Active Level 3
Galaxy S
I'm also a victim of their scam for 6 months now....its unbelievable how they could promise and not deliver.

The same gent also promises that the matter was escalated but no delivery for months.

something needs to be done! It's wrong of Samsung
0 Likes
Dali1234
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
wow I am shocked at how we allow Samsung to treat us. They ignore me too. Is this only happening in South Africa or is it in certain regions? Who do we contact besides Samsung sa?
0 Likes