Original topic:

4G+/4G(extended)

(Topic created on: 12-27-2019 08:18 PM)
SiddC95
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Anyone has any idea on how to turn off 4G+(extended) on galaxy (S10+)phones, it has become a huge pain....... when

ever the network starts showing 4G+ the data stops and wont start until its back to 4G. I have heard it was supposed to be a intermediate between 4G and 5G by Verizon or At&T in USA but all its does in India is drop the data and nothing else.
8 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy S
what's wrong with 4Gplus.
it is by indian carriers as they have now 3g spectrum set for 4G. they are actually updating their network so it is happening
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Volte+ gives me better speed with Jio
0 Likes
xda_in_dev98
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
no way out brother ! it's your carrier.. not the device.
Rsreddy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
4G stands for fourth generation mobile phone technology: a superfast, high capacity network which makes doing things on your phone seem instant. ... That plus sign means even faster speeds, as 4G+ enabled phones can receive data from multiple bands in the 4G spectrum.
0 Likes
Galaxy S
Your phone is supposed to work with out any issues on a 4G+ network. I have used many devices with 4G+ in different networks in India and all of them worked fine. Don't know what's the issue in your case.
0 Likes
SiddC95
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
guys i know the difference 4G between 4G+ and i know it depends on the region,carrier and the device. all i wanted to know if there is any way to prevent it from happening coz as it is Samsung devices cant access netwrok setting through *#*#4636#*#*
0 Likes
lalittt123
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
this hpns only on airtel
0 Likes
ashu16
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
airtel
0 Likes