Original topic:

35W Duo Charger

(Topic created on: 06-22-2022 11:36 PM)
Karan087
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy S
Using the Official Samsung 35W Duo Charger for approx. 3.5 months to charge my S22 Ultra and have to say that the 35W Charger is very very good as it charges the phone from 20% to 100% in 1 hour.

Also , 35W charger is kind of a sweet spot be 25W and 45W charger.

Note: Bought from Charger from Samsung Smartcafe.
13 Comments
MitulMehta
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
What's the price of the charger? I saw it on Amazon bit I don't see it listed in Samsumg shop hence wasn't sure if it is a genuine Samsung product.
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
It costed me rs. 3000 and cable is not included. You have to either buy cable or use the cable that comes with your phone.
0 Likes
MitulMehta
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Ok. I would go for 45w charger then
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
New 45w charger is not available from samsung as of now.. old one is available. Also , 35W charger is a sweet spot according to my opinion.
0 Likes
MitulMehta
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
I know but it will be available again. For corporate it cost with cable only 2287
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
ok.. I do not understand that why samsung treats India like a third class country and does not release the accessories or colors like it does in other countries.
0 Likes
MitulMehta
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
No you got it wrong. Its available in amazon. 45w stock is getting evaporated as many people are buying for s22 ultra.
0 Likes
Karan087
Active Level 10
Galaxy S
0 Likes
MitulMehta
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Yea, I have that. Its good especially build quality of cable and charger. It is noticeably fast than 25w one
0 Likes