Original topic:

3.1 update

(Topic created on: 02-22-2021 12:09 PM)
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy S
Hello guys,

Recent update 3.1 for S20 series everyone one got except india this is disgusting also india margin is big for samsung but they give update every last only. Literally irritating sometimes mind said swap to iPhone 🤔.

Thanks. 

11 Comments
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
For me, my mind keep on saying switch to some other csc like Germany. You don't have to wait for updates. Updates will come to you without you thinking about it
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
🥸
0 Likes
Jeevee
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Samsung is working on it i would suggest you to wait bro, if there is a delay in week or two i feel like nothing would happen.
and if you see the Samsung lineup of devices they must be really working hard to provide updates all of their models across globe, timelines may differ little but you will get it if the device is eligible
0 Likes
catchhafy
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
yes bro 🙌
0 Likes
jsbach
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
I updated my N20 U on the very first day released via OTA file which was posted in XDA by a member. No problem and no worries yourcsc will not change.
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
But you not get update throught ota, coz its build from a different region
0 Likes
jsbach
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
that's not a problem brother. you can flash any ota compiled with OXM csc .
0 Likes
ChetanCj
Active Level 6
Galaxy S
not all updates are update in true manner some comes with lots of bugs and then we feel that previous version was better...so always wait for review of the update by people who received earlier...so that you can make a decision to update or wait for more stable one
0 Likes
Notadeveloper
Expert Level 1
Galaxy S
https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S10-plus-feb-21-security-update-is-live-INS/td-p/727154...
Well done Samsung indian team. Nice one 👍👍.
Thanks for dumping 2020 flagships to last. You gave lot of priority to your 2019 flagships.
Note this is to indian Samsung team. Global wala are perfect they are on time or maybe earlier.
0 Likes