Original topic:

2nd Follow Up Message to SAMSUNG CEO for Disappointment on S20FE Delivery

(Topic created on: 10-27-2020 01:27 PM)
JyotiN72
Beginner Level 3
Options
Galaxy S

Hello CEO,

This message is subsequent to my earlier message from yesterday. I thank you for a call from your office representative Ms. Bharati on the matter. During the call I had made it clear that the matter should be resolved by 6 pm today, after having waited for 8 days and counting. I need the voucher to buy the phone or FULL refund of the monies in money terms paid by me.

I received a call from the escalation team by name Mr. Ravi and then had to get it transferred to a senior Mr.Manoj Kumar. To my disappointment, they both said they have not received the Dead on Arrival certificate!! Is it my mistake?  I am wondering if this is an escalation from the CEO office, how is it that the team members are actually calling to resolve the matter without full background? So, I had to explain the entire facts of the matter. I had to request Mr. Ravi to transfer the call to Mr. Manoj Kumar only after the former said he will revert in 24-48hrs, which meant our request to Ms. Bharati to resolve it today was ignored.

Mr. Manoj Kumar stated that he will try and get a refund of the paid amount and that the remaining amount towards the exchange of S9 phone will be paid as a coupon. SAMSUNG should understand that the old phone was traded- in, which means it has a value in Rupee terms. I have made my request and position very clear to Mr. Manoj Kumar- Either SAMSUNG is giving a voucher to ensure I receive S20FE phone + 2 years insurance that I have paid for OR I receive FULL money of what I paid in cash + the traded value of my old S9 phone. This is because, when I have nothing to buy from the Samsung store, what will the coupon do for me? I traded the phone for money and so, I must receive the refund in the same value terms. I did not indulge in SAMSUNG stores for coupons, but I did so to buy a phone. Do not use poor customer service to create another forced sales opportunity by trading the old phone value with a Coupon. It is disheartening and does not augur well for a company like SAMSUNG. Also, Mr. Manoj Kumar stated that the refund will be done in 5-7 days. When we can settle the payment by net-banking and have it in a SAMSUNG account in no time, why should SAMSUNG be holding on to the money, especially knowing the service continues to be bad even after escalation to the CEO level?
I would appreciate it if the above is taken with seriousness this time. The escalation done earlier which is explained above shows that the intention is not to resolve but make the customer run from pillar to post and cause as much agony and frustration as possible.

Hoping for a favorable resolution of the above.

JN

0 Likes
1 Comment
cs-member13
Expert Level 1
Options
Galaxy S

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly contact us through given channel 1800 40 SAMSUNG (7267864) or 1800 5 SAMSUNG (7267864) or email us at support.india@samsung.com

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes