Original topic:

1 TB S22 Ultra

(Topic created on: 02-13-2022 03:36 AM)
ALSHARQ
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy S
Hi,

Please Samsung, want the 1TB of S22 ultra here in gulf region...

Vote and support me guys. Who's looking for 1TB also?
9 Comments
mKami
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Who cares 1 TB until u r video grapher and supposed to shoot 8k
0 Likes
ALSHARQ
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I am.
So, what's the use 8K camera and raw format pictures then u run away from storage !?

I have note 10+ and Already 1TB of storage almost full with camera gallery + my work and office staff.

Whay it's called note and business phone?!
😉
mKami
Active Level 5
Galaxy S
Its business phone but now people consider as pro camera. In reality only 5 to 10% 8k usage. This limitation because of lack of TV, monitors processing units etc.
How much you watched 8k videos till now. 512GB is more than enough for anyone. But everyone has their own usage.
0 Likes
Jimster1909
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy S

I 200% agree!!! why would Samsung keep developing features that increase the size of files in a phone but continue to NOT bring the big memory options to the Gulf, and if it wasn't relevant, why is there a 1T 12RAM option to begin with? :) bring it to the gulf! I want to see it in a Dubai store! or even better, as an option for pre-ordering right now!!

ALSHARQ
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
Indeed 👍🏻 completely agree with you
0 Likes
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
Not all market will get 1 tb and most likely we wont get it
ALSHARQ
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
So, i prefer to stay with my Note 10+ .
At least 512GB capacity + 512GB sd card, which we missed with the long waiting Note 22 😔
Mafrek
Active Level 7
Galaxy S
There wont be a note 22 in reality the s22ultra is the note 22 just different names many people talked about it others confirmed it i personally never reached a 256 gb even tho i have big games installed and others only reason i took it this time for the ram
ALSHARQ
Active Level 2
Galaxy S
I need 1TB
0 Likes