Original topic:

video call problem

(Topic created on: 12-12-2017 07:21 PM)
nishant13
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy On
unable to make video call through jio on my on nxt. whenever i dial for video call dialer screen immidiatly closes.
0 Likes
7 Comments
RS0203
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
I have same issue & Samsung still unable to resolve this?
I continuesly claims about this issue from android version 7 update but Samsung said my phone needs binary update & they will provide soon. but still waiting for binary update. very bad service by Samsung.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that please follow the steps below to make video call:-

1. The video calling option is appear next to the voice call logo.

2. After tapping on the video call you will be able to make a video call.

3. To connect via video call the other person should have 3G/4G connectivity and the front camera in his device. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
ved2810
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
No it doesn't work...
0 Likes
nishant13
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
I know how to make video call and I am making call on jio to jio. Its not working before update it is working fine but now its not. If someone makes me a video call then its fine
0 Likes
AnthonyReddy
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
@Admins...i think you are maintaining this script and just doing copy paste job at Samsung support without reading content. You just read the problem and reply carefully. I thought you guys are well educated and trained, but my thought is absolutely wrong. Why i am saying this you know? Even i have reported the same problem, but you guys copy pasted the same text for me also.

When we are reporting about a problem, you are just giving the steps how we can make video call? He has reported the problem very clearly.

Use less support guys. Just read the reported problem twice, if you really don't understand.
rajli
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
mera bhi video call nahi ho raha h
0 Likes
gadgetguru8
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
contact to jio complain center or by my jio app register your complain
0 Likes