Original topic:

updation of galaxy on max

(Topic created on: 07-17-2017 10:04 PM)
Abhiku
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy On
I want know about updation of android veraion of my galaxy on max. It is currently running on nought 7.0. Please tell me when updation will roll out of the same from Oreo or latest android version.
0 Likes
10 Comments
Jatinder7341
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
hahaha
0 Likes
Rony
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
bhai abhi nougat hi mil gyi woh hi bahut badi baat hai wese bhi samsung update roll out karne me slow hai
0 Likes
Jatinder7341
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
yup😂😂😂😂
0 Likes
Abhiku
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
oh..
0 Likes
Sagar_Darji
Active Level 5
Galaxy On
1 mahina nai hua phn launch hue. aur bhai ko oreo chaiye.. log nougat k liye marre hai yaha... 😀😀😀😀
0 Likes
SomC9Pro
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
lol
0 Likes
md
Active Level 5
Galaxy On
1st we don't knw this soc can run or not with OREO
2nd OREO Still in Beta tester level
so we don't knw when it's officially launched for pixel ?? so wait until 2019 (as per samsung updates speed)
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
"We understand your concerns related to Samsung device upgrade. We will provide this feedback to relevant departments so that better upgrade policy can be attained for customers.

- Samsung continues to most Trusted Brand in India under ""Consumer Durables"" category. Please check http://brandequity.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/business-of-brands/most-trusted-brands-2016-brand-ranking-category-wise/56761714

With respect to above points, we would like our customers to continue to keep faith in service & mobile product quality.
0 Likes
Abhiku
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
ohh.. thx good.. admin assured that the samsung is on of the best brand of the world. so we should be believed on the upgration and development of the product. so please give good suggestion on the product.
0 Likes