Original topic:

samsung galaxy on8 outgoing video call issue.

(Topic created on: 01-03-2018 10:55 PM)
IshaTheMan
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy On
Is anyone facing outgoing videocall issue after upgraded to nougat even after updated from samsung care center ?
I am facing. Still I am unable to make a video call. But I can receive. When I am reporting this error to samsung they are asking and suggesting stupid like "when you try to make a video call you should tap on the video call button, whome you are calling he/she should have 3g/4g connection and front camera". This is such an stupidity. They are wasting time and trying to make us not to report anymore. They want to make us bore with stupid suggestions.
Is anyone facing those problems ?
0 Likes
12 Comments
theMalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
Do not say they r stupid. Actually they do not know anything but recieving the call. Perhaps samsung did not appointed employees having basic knowledge of SW and HW in said field. It's unfortunate for us.
You may try to report your problem here:
https://contactus.samsung.com/customer/contactus/formmail/mail/MailQuestionProduct.jsp?SITE_ID=50&siteCode=in
IshaTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
thank u bro...
0 Likes
MeRocks
Active Level 5
Galaxy On
U have to make a video call only to a number whose mobile supports video call. Motorola xiomi and other vendors don't support normal video call. ONLY Skype or watsapp video call is possible. Samsung supports normal video call too. So if u are calling to someone with a phone not supporting video call feature it won't go thru
IshaTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
@PankajD ...u r talking same as samsung says generally which is a biggest problem and it is the main issue. i know that i can make a video call to a supported device. thank u for ur suggestion. thank u very much brother for ur valuable time.
0 Likes
IshaTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
thank u @mlk...at least u faced the same and understood me...
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
IshaTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
i already did sir...but still no use...
0 Likes
rahulbhai
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
same to me
0 Likes
rahulbhai