Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

plz help..

(Topic created on: 12-10-2019 09:39 PM)
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Options
Galaxy On
I purchased some thing in a game (freefire) in my friend's phone using my debit card(sbi Mastercard)..but now i check that in his phone now when he going to buy anything at gamestore no password required..google gave one click buy option even no otp also required..i am literally shocked how this possible but is works..plz tell me what can i do...
18 Comments
Solution
theinfinox
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
first go to settings
then do as the pictures at the end you will reach the position where you can manage it...
0 Likes
theinfinox
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
and then remive your card from it ... you wil find it by your own
0 Likes
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
thanks..
0 Likes
theinfinox
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
does it worked
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
mujhe frnds ka phone chahiye hoga na e karne ke liye...
0 Likes
Rishikanji
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
mera phone me nehi kar sakta hai na?
0 Likes
theinfinox
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
nahi apke phone me hi kar sakte he
0 Likes
Galaxy On
You have to go to that google account which is used to login in the game for that goto settings-google account -manage your google account(which i mentioned above)-payment and subscription and remove your registered card from there.
0 Likes
Galaxy On

Hi there,

In order to resolve the issue please follow the below mentioned steps:

>Navigate settings>>Google account >>manage your google account ((which is used to login in the game)>>payment and subscription>>manage payment method, manage purchase, manage subscription.

You can remove your registered card from there.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung members app(Open Samsung members app>click on “+“icon>send feedback>Error report/ Ask Questions).

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes