Original topic:

on nxt charging problem

(Topic created on: 09-30-2017 11:49 PM)
msayeed
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy On
Get real Samsung and provide complete solution to battery charging problem and other countless bugs.I am telling you this after getting your ready-made solutions at your poor service centre. To remind you, I have started charging the phone at 5:55 pm untill this moment i.e.11:40 pm the phone is still charging. I also charged the phone for 150 minutes while it is off.Samsung,solve this blunder immediately.
0 Likes
5 Comments
md
Active Level 5
Galaxy On
same condition with me..they only give us updates without fixing the bugs... shame on samsung
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
msayeed
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
You will do nothing, I am hundred percent sure of that.
0 Likes
msayeed
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
You have to feel ashamed of yourself.You see almost all the posts are complaining about "ultra slow charging" issue in galaxy on nxt and j7 prime ,and you turn deaf ear and blind eye.Have a little bit of credibility and responsibility at least once in a lifetime. You are constantly losing customers' trust in you.
0 Likes
Amanath
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
samsung please resolve this issue quickly
0 Likes