Original topic:

now to go back to andoid 6

(Topic created on: 09-25-2017 10:03 AM)
sam51
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy On
any idea anyone, how to go back to android 6. recently updated the device to nougat but even after factory reset, device is still running nougat. many issues with nougat. pre installed clean memory s/w giving error every 30 mins - device running slow on memory, clean it, for storage - remove duplicates although not all files are duplicate.

issue never came in android 6.

also few apps do not run in secret folder like kindle. phone has become bit sluggish since installation.
0 Likes
5 Comments
krypton
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
youtube uploads many downgrade video from nougat 7 to marshmallow for samsung devices...☺👍👍👍
0 Likes
surya92
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
Bro firmwarefile.com me ja k apne model ka marshmallow os download karlo aur odin se flash karlo.
0 Likes
surya92
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
Samsung ka update bahut ghatiya hai. Ek to update dene me der karte hain aur jab dete hain to.... Baki khud samajh lo
0 Likes
tonystark
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
Main iske bad samsung use karna chod dunga
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you some steps :-

1) Utilization of maximum storage from internal memory, may hang your device. For that we recommend you to delete some of the downloaded data from your phone for better performance as internal space should be 20% free OR’ transfer data to SD Card via My Files.
(Phone Application>>My Files>>Select Multimedia Data>>Press More>>Click Move>>Select Location of SD Card>>Click Move Here).
2) Menu> smart manger>clear ram.
3) Stop running application (Setting >>Application Manager>>Running>>Stop All Downloaded Application When Not Using).
4) Check all the applications are closed by using the Task Manager option.
5) Scan SD card and then check.
6) Software update handset (Setting>>About Device>>Software Update>>Update) update using 3G/4G or Wi-Fi connectivity.
7) Go to setting>General>Application Manager>All>Tap on 3 dots (right top) ‘Reset app preference’.
Also we would like to inform you that Samsung never recommend or provide downgrading of OS after update. You can only update your device using smart switch or FOTA.
0 Likes