Original topic:

To The Admin,

(Topic created on: 11-25-2017 08:41 AM)
theMalik
Active Level 7
Options
Galaxy On
We, the Galaxy On8 users, are experiencing of fast discharging problem of battery after having Nougat.
Many users already worried about the matter and had frequently tried to draw your attention by making a post here.
Once again I want to draw your kind attention on said matter.
Please inform your technical team and reply me about the fixation details i,e. when will we get a fixation update.
**for ur info: that minor update after recieving nougat had made this problem....probably.
***Pic is not relevant, only to draw attention of members412e1cc9-f84e-4a66-b270-ff92506c40b8.jpg
12 Comments
Galaxy On
same issues
aJMaLabd
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
thats true even the service centre cant hlp me
aJMaLabd
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
wtf
jai85
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Yes I am two times reset my phone but problem not solved
aJMaLabd
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
only 2
me 5
3 times software changed by service centre
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
"Thank you for Joining Samsung community. We would recommend taking some troubleshooting steps to further isolate what you may be experiencing.
Find troubleshooting steps on provided link http://www.samsung.com/in/support/skp/faq/1101689. Please let the community know what steps you have taken and if you have noticed any changes or improvements. This will help the Community to provide you steps without repeating any steps you may have already taken. Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you."

theMalik
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
My Mobile is already optimised. Once again I checked it.
Another fact is the link does not have my model (J710FN) included in the list.108df45e-44b9-4f6a-9227-2a553b965f6f.jpg
4ac3a135-6f77-45a1-aa16-ef8f3dcb6d62.jpg
0 Likes
Ajay153
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
my on8 is also suffering from quick discharging after nougat update...fuck you Samsung..😠😡
dron8
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
samsung software developer team is worlds thirdclass team. hanging heating battery draining all issue are as it was before 10 yrs. need new good developers and who can provide stable update otherwise dont provide at all
0 Likes