Original topic:

Simple Q&A.

(Topic created on: 10-04-2019 02:58 PM)
kevinpatel2996
Expert Level 5
Options
Galaxy On
How Many Apps Are Currently Installed In Your Smartphone.

In Mine There are 119 Apps And All of Them Consuming Around 5 GB of Space.

And I am Totally Satisfied Because I Know How to Manage My Data and Other Stuff. I Got 40 GB of Space Available From Total Of 90 GB.
I Regularly Clean My Phone Around In 15 Days.
Using Samsung Galaxy On Next, Almost Satisfied And Little Bit Disappointed That we are NOT getting Updates. But its cool because my smartphone works so fine.

Share Your Experiences About Smartphones.
Also Please Give Some Details How you Manage The Stuff Of Your Phone, You Know like Using Cloud Services Or Backup into computers.

Ok Then Lets Begin👍.

9 Comments
Prano
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
I'm using M30s which is recently launched and this is my second galaxy device and I'm having pretty bad experience.
Rear camera picture quality is below average and front camera is just terrible. Each and every small details of one UI in this device is not properly optimised but I'll say it's okay depending on the price tag. Its packed with 5830mAh battery and not 6000mAh. Proximity and adaptive brightness is not that great. But display is good unfortunately it lacks wide color gamut & HDR. Thanks to wide vine L1 certification.

I don't like clearing cache until and unless it's necessary as doing it frequently harms system performance.
I'm fan of stock android and wanted to experience One UI so I bought M30s. But this device has really cool modifications but not properly optimised for the best experience.
Network signal strength while the device is not on call is below average. Doesn't support LTE+.
I don't like bloatware, and there is no option to uninstall all the apps which are not from google and I don't use it like Microsoft one drive and so on.
Galaxy On
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Äk97
Expert Level 4
Galaxy On
lol🖕🏻
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Äk97
Expert Level 4
Galaxy On
🤣😁
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
haa mulga fakta samsung la praise karto tyacha problems baddal sangat nahi
Äk97
Expert Level 4
Galaxy On
ho 🤣🤣 and Sangitla tari kay honar Samsung kay legech tyala fix karnar 🤣
Äk97
Expert Level 4
Galaxy On
Mahiti ahe ka Galaxy S10+ Madhe Android 10 Beta Update alya nanter Khup problems alte and Sarwat motha problem ter Indisplay Fingerprint Neet kam karat navta 🤣