Original topic:

Severe battery draining and Heating issues on Samsung Galaxy on 8

(Topic created on: 11-04-2017 08:53 AM)
SURESHBABUT
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy On
Dear Samsung,

I have been using Samsung Galaxy on8 which I recently bought on August 2017 which was initially running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow during which the mobile battery has a backup of 1.5 day even on heavy usage but after 1 month I got an update of Android 7.0 naugat. and I updated the software since then I am facing severe battery draining issue that I have to charge my mobile twice a day even it has 3300 MaH. and the mobile was getting heated like anything. I was using all the battery efficient settings in device and my device was up to date which software version but still the problem has not been resolved. The same problem has been faced by the all Samsung Galaxy on8 users.This was nothing to do with the battery or the device settings since I was using the same settings even in Android 6.0. one thing I can say is that battery backup is itself got reduced by 50% in naugat which I can see in device. this is something serious issue that Samsung R&D should focus on instead of always focusing on coming up with weekly a new Samsung device. please come up with some permanent solution for this. each time when I complaint on this issue customer service people will ask me to do this setting that setting to reduce battery consumption but I tried a each and everything nothing was working so I need a permanent solution for this else return my money which I spend on this device. 87c208e1-246a-43c1-9f50-741459a0a82d.jpg
5 Comments
Bikramphysics
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
Freind, I also faced same problem in J7 prime after update.My battery is draining even when it was not used. Then i reset my phone and all the problems are fixed.So i suggest you to reset your phone.
SURESHBABUT
Active Level 8
Galaxy On
I already did that bro.... not resolved
0 Likes
ranawatbanna
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
kr diya toh bhi bta rhi hai
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
SURESHBABUT
Active Level 8
Galaxy On
Nothing is working.... Do essclate this issue to higher level and come up with a solution
0 Likes