Original topic:

Samsung phones with Snapdragon processors

(Topic created on: 06-25-2021 01:41 PM)
SudB
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy On
How many of you wouldn't want to switch to other smartphone companies if Samsung were to launch phones with Snapdragon processors? For years, Samsung hasn't heard its customers' voice. No matter whatsoever is the case, Samsung choses to stick with its Exynos processor that have never been at par with Snapdragon processors. Moreover, Samsung's recent Exynos 9611 processor comes in all sorts of Galaxy phones. This is enough to tell that Samsung doesn't have anything new to offer. Samsung's itself allowing its user base to be shifted to other Chinese manufacturers.

I also just want to take a moment here to highlight that Samsung still doesn't come up with any gaming smartphone line either, which is disappointing in so many ways.

*Samsung must conduct a user survey to know how many of its users want Samsung to come up with Snapdragon processors! Like this post to show your support! *
6 Comments
Galaxy On
I would want more Exynos devices than Snapdragon ones. I always support in-house products and fabrications and now that Samsung has announced a partnership with AMD in the mobile graphics department, I don't want to see Snapdragon in Samsung phones.
SudB
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
I respect your support for in-house products, however they're not as good as Snapdragon. Not even near 800 series processor. And what about Gaming? Samsung has ignored users who'd like to have a gaming lineup like they don't exist for the company.
0 Likes
Galaxy On
CPUs in Exynos processors are on par with Snapdragon ones and arguably even better. Its the GPU where it falls behind. But that will change with AMD, and Exynos will be better than both Snapdragon and Apple A series processors.
SudB
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Well a normal user wouldn't know such a technical difference, let's see if it does improve.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Samsung has already conducted survey recently, i think you not have seen it. It asked a question, are you ready to pay 2000 more for a snapdragon processor or same performance giving exynos processor. Most of users agreed to pay 2000 more for snapdragon processor.
SudB
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Yeah I've just recently joined this community here. So I definitely have not seen that survey. But thabks for the info!
0 Likes