Original topic:

Samsung keyboard

(Topic created on: 01-12-2020 04:41 PM)
Paschal
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy On
Hi Samsung,

Why Samsung galaxy On NXT device isn't compatible with the Samsung keyboard anymore and not able to update from the Store? They keyboard is very laggy and buggy which is not very smooth and key sizes are too compact for my finger to tap them.

11 Comments
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
This is a known issue in google play store .. updates for this system app being pushed with OTA or Via Galaxy store
0 Likes
Paschal
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
I can't find on Galaxy store to install or update
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
keaboard given by Samsung to all Samsung devices are nothing but Samsung keyboards only.......versions are different
0 Likes
Paschal
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
yes, my keyboard is not supported anymore to update
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
may be this version of keyboard is not compatible with your android version....all times all apps are not updated.
Gaurav73040
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
download it form galaxy apps
0 Likes
Paschal
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
I can't find it from Galaxy store
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
once to to general management settings of language input.....from there open Samsung keyboard...then about keyboard.....
you can check it's latest version or need update
0 Likes
SliceSupport
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
you can not .. it is system core app and only updated when required .. You can not do it manually

to check which app you can manually update

open settings -- apps - than tap three dot and select show system apps and than click Samsung keyboard

now scroll down to version .. if it shows installed from Galaxy store or App details on Store than only you can update it manually .. otherwise You can not do it manually

for example double tap the marked option for manually allowed for Update apps

SAMSUNG KEYBOARD app details if shows this in your device than only you can update it manually