Original topic:

Samsung galaxy on next 2017 edition 64gb

(Topic created on: 09-10-2017 03:59 PM)
cliff
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy On
hey people need some help when i bought this phone on next 64gb edition 3 mnths back i was facing hell alot of problem with the phones wifi it keeps getting disconnected and connects on its own sometimes it doesn't so had to do it manually constant disconnection from the wifi... i never got a solution from the samsung service center because they reinstalled the software and also did the reset to factory setting(which even i can do, lols) but my problem was not solved.. this morning i received a nougat update i did it and guess what i believe my phones wifi problem is solved(because till now no disconnection from the wifi) so i am quite happy about it.. but now my phone is taking tooooooo long to charge i mean its taking 30 mins to charge 1% and its also getting stuck at the same charging point and the phones is lagging a lil bit its not that smooth like it used to be before the update... soo i am thinking to do a reset to factory setting... if i do it would my phones software go back to marshmellow??? i dono if i am being stupid to ask but still i need to know this....?????? help
0 Likes
4 Comments
mahi800
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
no problem bro.once updated never change
0 Likes
cliff
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
cool
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
cliff
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
hey admin my problems got solved on its own
0 Likes