Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy On8 Camera Issue

(Topic created on: 05-23-2018 10:02 PM)
Nil9706
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy On
My On8 has Autofocusing issue it cant focus on subject which is less then 15cm away from it (on marshmallow and now with nougut aswell) ..
2 out of 10th times i get a proper focused picture with a bokeh effect but only sometimes most of the times pictures clicked are blurred out and unuseable...
Front Camera is also blurry aswell but i use primary camera the most so not a major issue there ...
i dont know if i am the only 1 facing this issue😓 On8 has a gr8 Primary Camera but this focusing issue is major n i will appreciate if samsung will consider this issue
0 Likes
3 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
Ramdas
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Same here
0 Likes
Ramdas
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
No use of positing any issues coz we won't get any solution for that and they keep posting same solutions which we would have tried already or after trying also the issue still persists
0 Likes