Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy On Nxt (Discussion/Tips/Questions)

(Topic created on: 02-05-2018 10:40 AM)
ParasVerma
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy On
I have seen a lot of people around here who claim that the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt is a poor device (hanging problems, update problems, battery problems, and a lot more).

I want to tell you that Android development takes time and the implementation of new Android version on a specific device requires testing (so that you encounter fewer bugs).

I agree, that the time Samsung takes to release these updates is a bit more, but it's worth it. The Samsung Experience (UI) is in my opinion the best from other competitors.

As for the hanging problems, it's mostly the fault of the users who use the device improperly.

I have seen many users who install more and more apps in the device which constantly runs in the background and slow down the device. So keep only important apps and avoid downloading APKs from third-party sites. They contain malwares which often slow down the device.

Try to keep at least 30% of internal storage space available at all times. It also helps in smooth functioning of device.

As for the battery problems, the main cause is the charging patterns (which the users don't care at all). Most of the users charge the battery when it is about to die which in turn weakens the battery life and the battery discharges quickly. Some of the users charge the battery overnight for 6-8 hours, which again is really harmful for both the device and the battery.

We should charge the battery when it reaches around 20%. It is not important that we charge it to 100% in one go.

At last, I want to tell you that I've been using the 32GB variant of the device which was released earlier, which means I've been using the device for quite a long time and trust me it's the best device in the range till now.

If you are unable to understand anything which is written above, you can ask be in the comments below. And yes, you can freely ask me more question below, I will be happy answer them.
6 Comments
KUMBHKAR
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
new version j7 nxt mai oreo update automatic ho jayega kya
0 Likes
Shripad
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
dont buy samsung is worst ..coz cheap brads get oreo update.. samgsung fail to provide valuable updates of os other brands move for next update 9.0 we are making just fooles by samsung on the name beta version...
sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

For Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN.
SandeepDdn
Active Level 9
Galaxy On
samsung chat hijack ho gaya 🤣
0 Likes
Ramlimitless
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
broo you are correct..! and I just want to know that will we get another major update or 8.0
0 Likes
ParasVerma
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
Yes!!! According to major sources, Samsung Galaxy On Nxt will get the second major OS update i.e., Android 8.0 Oreo.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes