Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy F62 Battery draining a little.

(Topic created on: 04-10-2021 09:07 PM)
Shuvs
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy On
Hi All,

I bought Galaxy F62 on its first day. After updating the device and setting it up I have observed that the device in performance wise is really good but the battery is draining little without me doing any heavy usage. Is anyone facing same issue or observation?? 

72 Comments
joz13
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
yes I am also feeling same like you
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy On

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device battery drain issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-battery-drain-issue/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PrasadN
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
yes Correct
0 Likes
Karthikeyan29
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy On

Hi Iam also facing the same issue, even not using heavy usage. From full charge 100% is maximum time to drain in 9-10 hrs.

iamalagarsamy
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
I bought f62 yesterday. Battery getting drained very fast. I also have m30s and I bought it before 1.5 year. I checked battery issue by playing 30 min YouTube video in both phones.
m30s - 3% used
F62 - 4% used
Note: I put in optimised mode and cleared all apps in recent before I check.

Is it really 7000 mAh.
Current battery level is 31% from full charge. 18 hours 13 min. It will not complete 24 hours.

Very very disappointed.
Shuvs
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
@karthikeyan and @iamalagarsamy... it's true that the battery does feel that it drains a lot faster. Thing is I personally feel the software needs to get optimized with the hardware. So Samsung should take all this feedback and quickly release an update. In the meanwhile I would suggest you few things.

1. DISABLE ALL THE JUNK APPS.
2. ENABLE ADAPTIVE BATTERY SAVING SETTINGS AND AUTOMATIC POWER SAVING MODES

3. IT WILL BE BETTER IF YOU COMPLETELY SET THE DARK THEME RATHER THAN USING IT IN AUTOMATIC MODE.

4. DON'T OVERCHARGE THE BATTERY.

5. USE THE PHONE WITH AUTOMATIC BRIGHTNESS

I also have observed that with time the battery gets adjusted little bit.

Also, I have disable fast charging and use normal charging.
0 Likes
iamalagarsamy
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
What is that junk apps. Any idea
0 Likes
Shuvs
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Samsung max, Samsung Browser and also other apps which can be disabled or uninstalled like Duo, Google Photos, etc...
0 Likes
Shuvs
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Also you can try calibrating your battery by draining the battery and then charging it to 100% in the switched off state.

After 100% and unplug the charger and let the phone rest for 1 hour.

Then use the phone.

Also observe if the phone is getting heated or not during use.

And if nothing seems okay I would suggest you to take the phone to service Centre.

I think SAMSUNG M51 has lot better hardware and software optimization than F62.

But yeah the F62 firmware is updated. You won't get apps like Samsung Pass or Samsung Pay in the M series yet.
0 Likes
TheOffice
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
I regret not going for m51 but kya kare ab