Original topic:

Phone is getting warm

(Topic created on: 03-28-2019 03:18 PM)
Sumjhs
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy On
Why my phone is getting warm while charging and when internet connection is switched on? It is getting heated up if I am playing basic games like subway surfers. Battery is also draining very fast. I have to charge my phone 3 to 4 times a day.
3 Comments
Kalpesh_7702
Active Level 6
Galaxy On

May I know that since when r u facing the issues?

0 Likes
Sumjhs
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
1 month
0 Likes
Kalpesh_7702
Active Level 6
Galaxy On

Ok so I m considering that 1 month before there was no heating issue while playing subway surfer.

If it was working normally before 1 month then there may be some of the following problems

1. Any infected or mallicious app or file - Try finding such app or file. Do run Samsung's smart manager's antivirusto scan any harmful file. Also remove all battery saver apps like Clean master, Du battery saver, etc. Use inbuilt apps.
  2. Any software issue - If the above steps dont work, try Safe mode which can be enabled by switching off the phone and then pressing the volume down key when the model name appears on restarting it. In safe mode you won't be able to use installed apps but u can turn on the internet and check the battery issue. If the phone works fine in safe mode u should factory reset it and install all updates. The problem should be solved but if not then u can visit service centre.
  3. Hardware problem - If the above steps don't seems to work at all, then it is surely a hardware problem. In that case service centre is the only way left.

Remember the phone heating is normal and since u r using On series it has become old now(as compared to the new ones) so heating issues and fast battery drain on such games is normal.

0 Likes