Original topic:

On Max Oreo Update

(Topic created on: 01-27-2019 12:09 AM)
D2000
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy On
Unhappy with the new update..  infact would want to go to the previous version... At least in that version I could open App Info by long press on app icon and select App Info.. But in this version.. Guess what?? I cant.. Options are removed with almost 1gb update.. 
0 Likes
10 Comments
pratik1114
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
why would anyone needs to see app info for every app. and why for that you wud go to previous version?
NilomiShah
Active Level 8
Galaxy On
👍🏻👍🏻
D2000
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
I need to see app info for every app bcuz i have more than 80 apps on my phone and if i want to "force stop" or "restrict background battery usage" i want an easy access to those options instead of going through a large list of apps...
0 Likes
cm1
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
if update oreo i will lost secure folder data
0 Likes
nandanipillai
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
its nice
0 Likes
Arpan1
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
Long press the app icon on the recent apps option then you can see the app info...055b94c4-29f2-4877-ae6a-bd2c0979a5aa.jpg
D2000
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Thanks.. That was helpful...
But i will miss the long press app icon app info options
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thank you for sharing your concern. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports). Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/

0 Likes
Mudit243
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
i switched back to naugat .. n everything works fine..
0 Likes