Original topic:

ON5 HANGING PROBLEM

(Topic created on: 01-14-2018 08:17 PM)
GhantaSingh
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy On
hi sir I am using Samsung Galaxy on5 Pro with 1.5 GB ram and 8 GB ROM with Android version 7.1.1 kindly like to inform you there is a lot of hanging problem in my device and I am right a lot to cure from this but I am not not able to cure my phone so kindly please help me to make my device smooth and faster and I also hope Samsung will give me some service pack update on the sending problem that will make my phone or device smoother
8 Comments
SARORA23
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
on5 pro 16 gb hai
SARORA23
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
tere paas on5 hoga
GhantaSingh
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
i have ON 5 with OC 7.1.1
s01gautam
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.application.onead&hl=en Your friend Snehashish Gautam has invited you to try OneAD app. OneAD is Refer and Earn + Shop and Save mobile app. Install this free app become a member and earn up to 2.5 Lakh Rs per month. Your referral code for registration is. referral code "M1EQFP"
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
mere bhi hang ho raha he
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to offer some troubleshooting steps to overcome the issue of hanging :
1) Request you to keep atleast minimum 20% internal memory free in your device(Setting-->Device Maintenance-->Storage)
2) Also clear the RAM memory of your device(Setting-->Device Maintenance-->RAM-->Clean Now)
3) Kindly close the background running applications in the device(Tap the left side key & close the background running application) because too many applications running in background may also cause the device to hang.
4) Due to some 3rd party applications from Play Store or any other Unknown sources, device might also hang.So I will advice you to run the device in safe mode & if problem does not exist in Safe mode so uninstall the 3rd party application which may cause the device to hang(Uninstall it one by one)
5) If you are using memory card in your device so I will advice you to safetly remove it from your device.
6) Request you to don't use 3rd Party Accessories with the device (Like Charger, USB Cable etc)
7) Is Speed limiter(CPU speed) On or Off in Power saving mode.When Power saving mode stage is medium or maximum.If it is in medium or maximum stage kindly off the Speed limiter(CPU speed)(Setting-->Device maintenance-->Battery-->Power saving mode-->off the Speed limiter(CPU speed) in medium or maximum stage).
😎 Kindly create the data backup of your device via SMARTswitch mobile application or SMART switch pc suite & reset the device(Setting-->General Management-->Reset-->Factory data reset)
9) Kindly update (if available)your device software via FOTA,SMART switch or Smart Tool is intended to improve device's performance
Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
shahirsk
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On
it hang very badly
sahani
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
I am using on5 pro firmware in on5. and now am getting nougat update officially.
0 Likes