Original topic:

ON MAX - does not have screen mirroring

(Topic created on: 10-20-2017 05:04 PM)
joelmm
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy On
I can't find the screen mirroring option on my phone. I had called the Samsung call centre. They barely knew about such a phone released. Please bring screen mirroring option in future update. Because it is one of the basic things that you get on an Android phone.
I hope this problem will be resolved immediately.
0 Likes
5 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We would like to inform you that Screen mirroring is not Inbuilt feature of ON MAX device. However we have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
joelmm
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
Thank you, but make sure you give it as soon as possible, since it is something that you get on a 8000rs phone.
0 Likes
morearun
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
pretty disappointed with reply from Samsung, there is screen mirroing facility available on samsung on max, there is no direct option on notification drawer but u can share ur screen by following way - please go through setting - wifi direct - add device and share ur screen with your television.
joelmm
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
I tried it, but it didn't work that way
0 Likes
joelmm
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
My problem was solved. Samsung finally gave an update.
0 Likes