Original topic:

Nougat update for Galaxy On8

(Topic created on: 07-05-2017 05:40 PM)
Arijit
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy On
Hello,

Can anybody tell when Galaxy On8 will get the Android nougat update?

Atleast some confirmations is required from samsung Admin on this topic.
0 Likes
9 Comments
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy On
finally someone from on series👍
Supriyo78
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. Sir, Samsung offers you the best value on the product released. Updates are rolling out by time to time for the devices, However it totally depends on the availability and compatibility of the update with the devices. Nougat is already planned for the concern Samsung devices soon these are going to receive a nougat update.
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy On
😆😆😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😃😃😃😃😁😁😁
0 Likes
Arijit
Active Level 2
Galaxy On
could you reply in specific to On series
0 Likes
Supriyo78
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
same question was asked by our forum member deepakrk and this is the copy of reply given by our admin
0 Likes
Corby
Active Level 9
Galaxy On
mai hu na...On8 user
0 Likes
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy On
i have one on5 in my family camera of on series is great mid level gaming is great no knox in on5 . nougat maybe or not
shift to a7 2016 . not bye bye on series but better than j series.
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and sharing your concern. We can understand that this is annoying to get same reply for nougat update as of now we do not have official timeline for Nougat update for other Samsung devices but as Samsung Launches flagship models with latest Android release. Post Flagship release Samsung starts with its OS Upgrade for other models. Generally two OS upgrade is done for flagship models. Any update regarding this will be communicated through various channels or as official announcement on Samsung Members Community.
0 Likes
IshaTheMan
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
I don't know why Samsung is so late..I don't know why they are not trying to give nougat update asap. other companies are giving this updates which are cheapest than Samsung galaxy on8. Samsung sold the phone but not worry about it or its user. they are busy on their high budget smartphones. android 8 is now in market but Samsung is still unable to rolling out android 7. shame for a company like Samsung who are reputated as a giant phone maker. lol
0 Likes