Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Internet issue while call

(Topic created on: 11-25-2019 03:54 PM)
Ankushchh
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy On
On samsung on nxt smartphone after download of security patch of 1 september 2019 on my mobile , i m facing internet issue while i calling to someone or receinving from someone then my mobile data got turned off automatically. This issue is facing after the september 1 2019 security patch update install on my mobile phone. 
Pls provide the another bugs and fixes update fro on nxt smartphone. 
7 Comments
Solution
Galaxy On
Bro, See If you are using two sim cards, like sae for example Jio and Voda.
Then when you Get Calls on Jio your net will be There. I mean You can use net during calls, But When You get calls on Vodafone sim cards then You will not be able to use internet.
There is a reason behind it that Samsung On Next Does not supports LTE in Both Cards at same time. So Thatswhy.
I Hope You Got It.
Ankushchh
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
i m using one sim but while i m using internet then call is receiving and then data will got off
Solution
Galaxy On
which sim you are using
Ankushchh
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
i m using airtel sim
Galaxy On
And other sim
0 Likes
Ankushchh
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
yup this is a bug
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy On

Hi there,

We would like to inform you that the internet will work during calls if the networks are properly connected to 4G connection. Please note that device speed may vary based on multiple external factors.

Kindly follow the mentioned steps to resolve the issue in your device.
1) Ensure that network frequency of your device should be selected on Auto-mode.
Menu>Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Mode> Select Auto mode (GSM/WCDMA/LTE).
2) Search for the Network Manually by the steps as mentioned:
Menu> Settings> Connections>More Networks> Mobile Networks> Network Operators> Select Manual Search.
3)  Insert different SIM card in your mobile and check if the issue is resolved or not.

If still issue persists then we will suggest contacting your service provider.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes