Original topic:

Fingerprint sensor is very much less sensitive

(Topic created on: 03-17-2019 05:14 PM)
Sumjhs
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy On
My fingerprint sensor is not responding. I dont know what happens to it sometimes. It doesn't recognize my fingerprint. Very bad response from the fingerprint sensor in on series by Samsung. 
6 Comments
Anonymuss
Active Level 9
Galaxy On
check after performing a restart
0 Likes
adnan356
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
I have the same issue. the on display finger print sensor is slow and not recognising at times
Baahubali
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
Register fingerprints again. Make sure to cover every area and possible angles of a finger. If you use less than 4 fingers to unlock, you can even add fingerprints for same finger more than once with more possible angles and areas.

Please tell if this doesn't work.
0 Likes
Sumjhs
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
I have done whatever you wrote but still the problem exists.
0 Likes
Baahubali
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/sometimes-my-device-does-not-recognize-my-fingerpr...

Read this once. I suggest you to report this once to Samsung Care as well.
0 Likes
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
I don't have the device but did have my hands on. I realised that people use this sensor as the same way as the other optical sensors but that's where the problem might be.
People generally hard press the screen which flattens the ridges of your fingerprints. So to avoid this just slightly touch the screen and I guess it shall work in the best way as it was designed to work.

I am not sure about your case but all assuming. Hope the solution works for you.

Do Accept My Solution if it helped you !!
[Click 3-dot, select Accept Solution]