Original topic:

Dual sim volte

(Topic created on: 05-12-2020 08:18 PM)
Samsung_WO6lpRv
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy On

Dear sir,

I am using samsung galaxy on max since from 2 years. I am using jio sim and bsnl sim. 

I am facing problem using both sims in volte mode.

I want to use net of bsnl 4g/3g with jio active to recieve calls, but as i choose bsnl for mobile data, jio netwrk gets off. 

Kindly give solution or update so that 

I can use bsnl 4g mobile data with jio active to recieve or dial call

Or

I can use BSNL 3g mobile data with jio active to recieve or dial call.

With regards,

Harsh Mandlekar,

6 Comments
AbhijithAshok
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
Hi, kindly check that the both sim slots support 4G network, if only 1 sim slot supports 4G then jio won't connect to network if you select mobile data on your BSNL or any other sim...
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
you have to contact with bsnl connection provider..or jio
0 Likes
Shivu27
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
your device only supports 1 sim at a time for 4g. you cant use both sims with 4g. and jio also doesnt work on other modes 3g or 2g. you have to switch jio to 4g to make it work. and then bsnl will be at 3g or 2g. both sims cant work at 4g at the same time in your phone.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy On
yes you are right...iska device me dual voLTE support hi nehi karta to ayega kaise
0 Likes
Galaxy On
Dear bro, insert Sim 1 Jio, Sim 2 BSNL. no problem. call working on 2 sims. Data work on jio.
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy On

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please perform the below mentioned steps to resolve the issue:

1. Check device network mode settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > network mode SIM1 or SIM2 > network mode.

2. Check network operator settings
Settings > Connections > Mobile networks > Network operators > Select automatically > OK > Registered on network.

Note: We recommend to set device network operators as LTE/3G/2G (auto connect) mode.

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > send feedback > error report/ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes