Original topic:

Double tap to screen wake-up & sleep

(Topic created on: 02-15-2017 11:06 PM)
Midas
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy On
Double tap on screen to wake-up screen & double tap on notification bar to make screen sleep feature is essentially needed to avoid pressing power on/off button every time. for waking off & on screen.
Thanks.
0 Likes
7 Comments
Shunyam
Active Level 7
Galaxy On
Well some features are owned by only one or some specific companies. Not every company has a right to give all the features in a single model.

But i agree with u. I miss double tap feature from Xperia Z3. Loved that phone.
0 Likes
Midas
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
This useful feature was owned by Cyanogen & Cyanogen no more exists now. So looking at feature's usefulness Samsung should provide it on priority for the convenience of their users. Users will rejoice to have it & enjoy it for sure.

Thanks.
0 Likes
anuragiitr
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
also it would be better if they embed sliding feature on the home button like blackberry.
0 Likes
Samsung_India_
Active Level 10
Galaxy On
Thanks for being with Samsung and for sharing your feedback. We have noted down your valuable feedback and we will surely share this with our relevant department, any update in this regards will be convey to you via various means of communication.
0 Likes
prince99
Active Level 1
Galaxy On
double tap wake and unlock feature surely needed for s7 edge
0 Likes
Baahubali
Active Level 4
Galaxy On
Yes, I agree these two are great features. Well I would like to share some tips regarding this:

"Double tap to wake up" works for notification icons on AOD screen and for "double tap to sleep", you can enable this gesture in Nova Launcher.

I hope this helps.
0 Likes
Midas
Active Level 3
Galaxy On
Thanks for your valued suggestion. I shall give it a try....😊