Original topic:

Battery full charge Alarm

(Topic created on: 10-19-2018 10:20 AM)
abhishek
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy On
On8 has not any Battery full charge Alarm due to this mobile remain plug in even after full charge.
First question is it dangerous ?
Second can i set alarm with in the mobile settings ? because i am using third party aap for this purpose it consumin more battery by running in background.

5 Comments
Nishitkohli
Expert Level 3
Galaxy On
yeah this is a missing feature ✌
Shiv9564
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Your smart is smart enough to manage most of of things on its own. Don't worry plugging in hole nigt in charge can't harm your device. Keep your battery percentage between 15 to 85% and enjoy longer battery life.
lilak84
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy On

But that's kind of the point for the alarm to let you know when it's at 85% your smartphone is not so smart and neither is the comment you made not trying to be mean but yes leaving it on overnight does do damage to your battery snap it cutting it off but it keeps drawing discharge power from the charger and overheating heating kills your battery and swells it up in long periods of time like six seven months of leaving it plugged in every night overnight isn't it so the alarm is a must to know we need to plug it if you didn't know when your battery is at 100% too long it keeps dissipating Heat that's why they say keep it at 85 that's where they store the battery's at 60 if it stays at 100% for too long that's really bad for the battery you know 4 hours 5 hours do the research you'll understand why I battery alarm is good and why they say 85% is good cuz at that charge not enough heat to do damage it's actually 80% 30% to 80% given your answer you're not the one to talk to about it obviously take no offense to it just need to do your research before your answer someone correctly

0 Likes
Galaxy On
No dangerous because of the phone is capable to cut the charging and save batter but long term it can harm your battery like extra 4 to 5 over charging now almost all galaxy phones are designed to prevent overcharging
0 Likes
Galaxy On
No it is not dangerous. No there not such alarm in settings. You automatically stops taking power when the phone is fully charged
0 Likes