Original topic:

3rd experience with Samsung

(Topic created on: 11-02-2017 05:21 PM)
md
Active Level 5
Options
Galaxy On

This is my last samsung phone.. and most 3rd class hardware. after Android 7 updates on nxt gets lot of features with 100 of bugs.. and the main prblm is slow charging.. it's really disgusting for every customar . anyways after that every J7 & on nxt post the problem everyday every hrs but samsung says u get a binary update. then after 2 months goes out.. but still no result..
DEAR SAMSUNG WE BUY YOUR PRODUCT FOR GOOD EXPERIENCE & GOOD SERVICE QUALITY. BUT NOW I THINK IT'S TIME TO MOVE ON.. U PROVED THAT MI MUCH BETTER THAN SAMSUNG ...
shame on u samsung.. u can't give a minimum bugs fixing binary update. shame
6 Comments
amAzhy
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
same prblm
0 Likes
vaibhavraj
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
yaar mi ki bat toh mat hi karo my relative bought mi note 3 . what to say hahahah such a big dumb device. bad camera screen is always popping out of body loose screen even on note 4 my roommate owns. Such a poor finishing. no gorrila glass screen is very poor quaility .my roommate broke it even a slight impact. only ram and processor doesn't makes a device good. Such a bloty and bad UI. guys reset your device after noghut update and then switch off your phone and switch it on in recovery mode by pressing all three buttons simultaneously and click and release volume bottons until recovery mode starts then clear the cache partition. Your device will definitely work fine .hope that helps it worked for me.
0 Likes
md
Active Level 5
Galaxy On
Hey do u have on nxt???
0 Likes
md
Active Level 5
Galaxy On
why i reset my ph??? oh i buy a ph ..then i get a update & with lot of bugs... after that company don't give us any update...they it's my right to blame samsung... reset is not a solution for me... but if u say restart then ok ...1st learn what is reset & what is restart!!!!!!!
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy On
Thank you for your query. The relevant department may serve you better/speedily, if you can provide logs/video by registering this feedback in Error Section (Samsung Members App -> Feedback -> Questions/Errors -> Create -> Error reports).
0 Likes
vaibhavraj
Active Level 6
Galaxy On
abe yaar kya wo old os ki cache rh jati hai is wajah se you need to reset your device then trust me you will get the results and if you don't then what can anybody do. its a troubleshooting. if you are really familier with softwares then you must know sometimes previous version files create some problem if you really want to resolve issue the do the above steps.
0 Likes