Original topic:

worst service provider, pathetic product,

(Topic created on: 11-18-2020 04:36 PM)
Mshaikh121
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
Samsung should rewrite itself as not a smart phone but a "shit phone" as the flagship products are so pathetic then their normal product. The CSR is at the heights of stupidity...Their website has a option Email to CEO to make people fool...which is nothing but customer executivw officer.

I pledge with my life that I will never ever buy any product or smartphone with this brand.

@samsung keep your stupidity going...

#samsungsucks #samsung #goophone #samsungindia #samsungshits
7 Comments
MembersAnju
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
you are absolutely right
Anikroyale
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Other than writing this, tell us what the problem is so that we can help.
Mshaikh121
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
after a use of 1 year the display burn issue with note 10 plus.... 85k loss...now the display itself causing 15k extra
0 Likes
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
screen burn in is normal with oled display, even my LG oled TV has burn in issue & I don't think that s7 or note 3 had oled display so there is no possibility for screen burn in on those phone.
0 Likes
Mshaikh121
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
sorry to inform you that s7 did had oled display and talking about Note 3, it just went off...the point here is not the issue...its the logitivity or dependency...not a single phone lasts for more than a year... where as I did use other brands whether its Apple or Oneplus or xiaomi they dis lasts for couple of years...I am still using Apple 5s as my secondary device which is more than 5 yrs old...I have oneplus 3t which is 3to4 yrs old... they lasts for couple of years at least...but with Flagship from Samsung I had a very very bad experience as none of them went more than a year.
MiraclePanda
Expert Level 2
Galaxy Note
Then you must stick to other brands, I had screen burn in on s8 in 1year & I changed the display with battery for 16000 rupees & upgraded to note 10plus a year back. yes I know abt issues with Samsung phones.
Mshaikh121
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
its not the 1st time same thing happened with S8, S7 edge, Note 3, samsung S3....
0 Likes