Original topic:

wireless charging overnight

(Topic created on: 04-29-2020 10:19 AM)
alcologist
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
Is it ok to leave your phone on wireless charger to be charged overnight? 
0 Likes
13 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

yes 

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

no worries even if you leave it whole night the wireless charger will pause a some point when charger is hot or there is any type of voltage outrage , also the wireless charger have cooling fans so no need to worry 

alcologist
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Do you also do that? I think charging pauses when the phone is fully charged and then it'll will resume when battery drops from 100%
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
yes bro
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note
bro once the battery is charged the wireless charger won't push the power it will pause the charging and will restart the charging when it drops to 95 percent even more it keeps cool while charging the phone so no need to worry about it
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Its behaves the same like wired charger.
Once battery reaches 100% the charging gets stop.
But my advice is to never leave phone attached to any charging method after 100%, as it will reduce the life cycle of battery in long run.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

but this isn't the truth that wireless charging  safer than wired because it has fan inbuilt moreover my wireless charger pauses the charge after it 100 percent moreover mine even turns off when it reaches to 100 

0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
No it isn't not recommended. this will dilapidate your battery and performance on the long run will diminish.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Galaxy Note

wired charging can do but wireless have  very thin possibility to do that bro 

0 Likes