Beginner Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
while received call the caller cannot hear my sound but I can listen to caller
8 Comments
Q7
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Sometimes this happens for the network problem. But if this happens all the time maybe the mic is not working on your phone.
0 Likes
AyonKausar
Beginner Level 4
Galaxy Note
yes it happeninh all the time... but to my wonder only when its a incoming call on cellular network. not even outgoing & more importantly all other calling apps i.e. messenger, WhatsApp, line ..are flawless.therefore its not a problem of mic...I guess...I just have no idea why
0 Likes
AbhishekPuri
Active Level 10
Galaxy Note
Fistly call to anyone and check if he/she (who font on call) didn't listen your voice than use earphone and try, if he/she able to listen your voice through earphone mic than your device mic isn't working. than you have 2 option
⚙1st one you can reset your device (something when we update our device than some driver didn't update/install properly that's why these part stop working, by the reset u can solve this problem) &
⚙2nd things you should visit service center.
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
1. First check your mic is working, start using voice recorder and record for few seconds and then play the record whether it captures voice

2. While call start recording, if your mic doesn't have any problems then it surely captures the voice.

3. Or you can Reset the network settings once and check. if you still face the problem then restart the phone on bootloader. clear wipe cache after that in thr same section below there is one optimize all apps will be there. run that. it won't affect any data.

4. if you still face the issue then factory reset.

5. final option will be service center.
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
You can accept solution if it helps in anyway
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Check your device mic..try voice recorder or use earphone..or check network connection

if problem still persists

go for normal phone reset settings

settings>general management>select reset>click on reset settings
Ehsank
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
first Perform Interactive checks through Samsung Members app (Samsung Member> Get Help> Interactive checks>...))

and see the result

Screenshot_20200914-094121_Samsung Members_60824.jpg

Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device network issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/samsung-mobile-network-issues/#:~:text=1%20Check%2....

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes