Original topic:

when I compare my NOTE 20 ULTRA with my old one plus 6, oneplus is more VIBRANT

(Topic created on: 10-04-2020 12:50 PM)
Nephron
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

One plus 6 in amoled wide gamut mode gives a better display.

I have checked it with randomly asking multiple people. 

I even in compared my note 20 ULTRA with others in the showroom

In the above picture note 20 ULTRA is from showroom brigade road bangalore.

The phone with better display is one plus 6

Disappointed with display of note 20 ULTRA

Samsung has removed different modes. 

Samsung note 9 had a better display.

Note 10+ also has same problem

I expected a better display than oneplus 6 but it is worse. Noticed only after buying.

Videos are much worse in note 20 ULTRA

I hope Samsung fixes this issue with screen calibration and gives more options in the android 11 UPDATE.

Anyone knows where to complain? 
13 Comments
Samsung_Support3
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Better you people Stop this Copy paste message and start to reply in this community with some commitment. Your this copy paste message not helping anyone. And who ever the guy doing this copy paste on the other side do some commitment to his work, find some time for the customers. This community is not just for customers. If you couldn't answer for the specific confusions of the samsung customers, better give the job to someone who is more capable and committed to the customers.
Galaxy Note
Seriously ?? Don't you people have any idea about the display technology of both phones ?? You people bought note 20 ultra without any knowledge about the phone ?? Your Oneplus Using Samsung Oled Panel Display. My iPhone Also using the Same. But my N20Ultra using LTPO Amoled Display. Means its a thin led foil Sheet for reducing battery consumption for bigger display phones. Its an Advance Technology. This allows the display to scale the Hz up or down depending on the content that's being shown, which can help save battery life. More over it gives more than 1500+ Nits for your Display. The Display using DCI-P3 Cine Profile For maintaining natural color compare to over saturated or vibrant colors. You have an option of 8k pro recoding for professional use. So for professional use, we need this 1500+ Nits DCI-P3 Display for Outdoor Shots. Seriously guys. If you really have no idea about what you are going to purchase, then i recommend not to buy the product. This is a Professional Camera Phone. I explained this much because I'm a Cinematographer and a Note 20 Ultra + iPhone User. I'm very happy with the both Phones Display colors. Here I'm attaching one of my own Ultra photo and an comparison internet photo of oneplus 8pro and Note20Ultra in outdoor in real world.
DrPeter
Expert Level 1
Galaxy Note
👍