Original topic:

view-complaint/samsung-scam-galaxy-note-9-display-discoloration-after-march-update/85129/

(Topic created on: 10-19-2020 01:52 PM)
6 Comments
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
bro plz add me i went to sevice centre and they are charging me 17k for replacement i am on note 8 and started having issue after sep update i spoke to samsung customer chat and they said it can be an issue with display folder
0 Likes
Sanras5
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note

They are not taking any responsibility and I have to pay 18000 to replace my screen. Used hardly for 8 months. How come to all NOTE 9 users having color discoloration during March & April 2020. 

BIG SCAM from Samsung. 

Please inform all your friends not to buy any Samsung products. henceforth this is my last product from Samsung.

Please file a complaint in the consumer forum

0 Likes
ZaynM23
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
why are you paying when your display is in warranty ive raised my issue and also i got 2 3 call from the samsung care coz the nearest service care is trashy i won't pay for the screen replacement as i am aware that many people are having the exact same issue at the same time and this is indeed my last last samsung product and ill even change the ones i already have
0 Likes
jig1
Active Level 5
Galaxy Note
idk why u pay 18k even u can switch to OnePlus
im having same issue after update overheating nd display Discoloration
I'm suggesting all my frnds to not buy samsung mobile/products
Sanras5
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Sarbindra
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Could you please tell me the amount need to pay for this ? How many days it will take to resolve the issue? What you asked complete replacement? Please inform because I faced this problem within a year.
0 Likes