Original topic:

very critical time to Samsung! really disappointed....

(Topic created on: 06-24-2020 09:05 PM)
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I have note 9 exynos model. I recieved one ui 2.1 update yesterday. But i am afraid that will it damage my screen hardware? Should i upgrade it?

1)Samsung still failed to explain the cause of screen discoloration issue happen to many users.

2)Reviews saying march security patch update damaged hardware.

3)Guys,someone saying it is due to battery swollen issue and damaged screen.

4)Till now there is no single user reports solved issue by ota update.

5)someone reports issue solved by screen replacement by paying or by free.

6)The fact is it is happened both snapdragon and exynos variants.

7)someone saying issue starts before march update itself.

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED NOW....SAMSUNG SHOULD EXPLAIN THIS SITUATION...
SHALL I UPGRADE NOW?
IF I GET THIS ISSUE THEN I WONT GO FOR SCREEN REPLACEMENT,JUST PUT THIS MOBILE IN DUSTBIN. THEN I GO FOR APPLE.

VERY CRITICAL TIME TO SAMSUNG.....
I DON'T WANT ANY SAMSUNG CARE TO REPLY ME THAT -WE ARE WORKING ON IT......-
REAL LIFE IS NOT YOUR COPY PASTE.
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
i do that...mine have no problem. i turn off using power button and turn back on within 5 seconds. there is no such issues for me...
0 Likes
Ronsam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Then this may not be a software issue can be a diffective display after 1 year of usage
0 Likes
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
bro if you have warranty then take your mobile to care and replace it with new one. because this issue may increases slightly in your care.
0 Likes
Ronsam
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
No warranty bro.. already crossed 1.5 years.. i don't think they will replace screen for free
0 Likes
Samsung_I3Vgb55
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
me too face the issue of discolouration of screen ..if any one got any solution for this ...
0 Likes
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
In rare cases the screen gets normal when it cools down. But most cases users end this issue by replacing screen with new one. contact care...struggle to replace screen free of cost. which is your model..exynos or snapdragon? and you brought from uae??
0 Likes
yazarrafi
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
the fact is there is no explanations come from the side of Samsung. we users by themselves assuming it may cause by update. may be Samsung know where did they mistaken...
0 Likes
abid80
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
in UAE i m facing same issue
0 Likes
unibrian
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
I am also facing same issues from long time...but I tried a method to solve it for temporary.

use below method and let me know if issue is solved

go to settings and turn on adaptive display

lock the phone and tap on screen one or two times until the digital clock appears

then unlock the phone

and also note that I used this method one to two months now still the same discoloration issue I am facing...
0 Likes
GamerJo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
just wait for few weeks one ui 2.5 going to rollout soon. i believe note 9 is included.
0 Likes