Original topic:

very bad experince with samsung.

(Topic created on: 02-03-2019 12:59 PM)
pavanps
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
i have a note 9 which was good in android 8.0 battery was little less but after the android pie update my phone was terrible  graphics were not loading and picture quality was dropped very bad experience after buying a phone like note 9 which is a flagship device for 70k and not even getting performance like a oneplus 6 as i reached to samsung service center regarding the issue they just did the factory reset and gave me back the phone still same problems and i even sent feedback in memebrs app sent log data but no use never buy a samsung phone.i do not recomendt to anyone ever.
8 Comments
Angygz
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
this is serious shit.
Galaxy Note
Same Here. Earlier Half-Baked Pie Has Ruined Best Flagship Of 2018
0 Likes
xArtistAbhi
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
Sorry To Report... But I'm Facing The Same Problem
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Thank you for sharing your concern. We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. The relevant department will serve you better, if you can provide logs/video within 15 minutes of issue occurrence by registering this feedback via Samsung member application i.e. Samsung member BETA app> BETA feedback>Send feedback>Error report>Collect log files>attach.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For Further assistance, you can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
pvijumar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
Yes me also facing the same problem, my Note 9 after update to Pie very worst in battery Backup, not even till afternoon. So every day afternoon i recharge it again. Andriod 8.0 was very very Good Backup in battery and all and was last till night 11PM and more. But this Pie update to Galaxy Note 9 is totally waste waste, I wasted my money. Why this bledy bledy Samsung Electronics was not done properly this Pie update.
0 Likes
pvijumar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
when will you solve this Battery Backup problem in Pie Mr Samsung
0 Likes
pvijumar
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
lot of Apps are running in the background and consuming much more battery, no way to restrict it.
0 Likes
naveennigam
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Wow.Super!!!!
0 Likes