Original topic:

used note 10+ price ?

(Topic created on: 07-23-2020 09:06 AM)
batking33
Active Level 8
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello guys, 

According to you guys what is the fair price of used note 10 plus should be? 
8 Comments
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
for exchange program samsung giving 47k for note 10 plus. if the phone is in brand new look without any scratches in both sides and also on camera part. with accessories can buy for 50k
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
So @batking33 you seem to be preparing for the new ultra. cool 😎. All the best though. Ask yourself is it worth it to spend your huge substantial amount. You can always use that money somewhere else. Cheers

will not discourage you though.😜
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
asus rog 3 😏
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Wonderful option. However, one tends to get pathetic exchange value for your existing phone. Try to get best possible value. I am sure the decision you made is very good.👍👍
batking33
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
yes... it is the case with all Android phones no resale value...but rog 3 is very good value for money product. I am hoping to sell this phone around 50k.... and rog 3 8g version is 50k.... i will get the latest snapdragon which should give me 2 more years... not losing much here... only the community.. note series community is one of the best i have encountered.. comparing it to oneplus and nexus..
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
You can go and check price by going to MyGalaxy and go to upgrade. It tells what's probably the price of Note 10+. Also, you can check cashify, what price they tell of your device.
Pussu786
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
not worthy 40k aprrox
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
as per samsung upgrade offer note 10 plus gets 41220 and additional 5k based on the new phone.