Original topic:

type C earphones with note 10 plus

(Topic created on: 05-30-2020 03:21 PM)
brownboi001
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
The left earpiece of my akg earphone is giving less sound that the right one. Does anyone else having same kinda problem? Will the service center repair this ? 
6 Comments
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Yes they better repair or exchange it for you. All the best.
brownboi001
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
it's out of warranty thou
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
Never mind if it cost, at least your earphones should get repaired.
kaustubh10
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
bro just try this one time maybe it will work for you
open settings then go to accessibility then go for hearing enhancements then try left/right sound balance
I had the same problem like you but I just moved the circle a little bit to left side to equally balance the audio

2.you can also try this setting with the sound assistant app
open the app then go for advanced settings then go for the last option that is the same option left/right sound balance
just slightly move the cursor to the left side as you want to suitable output level
brownboi001
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
what i think is that there's a problem in my earphones. the setting which you recommended was really effective, but instead of increasing the volume from the left ear , it has decreased the volume from the right one . although it had done its work one way or another. good for me , now atleast i can spend the lockdown with these earphones.
0 Likes
cs_member10
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you kindly visit the service center as your product needs physical inspection, to check for the service center opening timings kindly connect with our chat support through given link :  www.samsung.com/in/support

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes