Original topic:

the battery life on my note9 is getting worse

(Topic created on: 07-07-2019 04:26 PM)
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
I use my device with hdplus display and earlier ibsed to get around 2 hrs of SOT from 100% to 80%...but now it barely touches 1.30 hrs...and i have noticed that the battery section warms up if i watch a youtube video or use insa for long time...dude this phone should handle all these normal things without breaking a sweat...but dammn that battery drain and warming problem defines that samsung phones aren't good for long term...i hope it get fixed by a software update or else the battery on samsung phones degrade way too fast. Anyone facing the problem that their note9 device gets warm when watching a youtube video?
8 Comments
jppanta
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Samsung fraud company. Samsung selling Indian market menufacturing defects product
0 Likes
dilum
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
also s10+ facing this issue
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
if i were you i wont buy the s10...especially from India...coz india gets 8nm samsung processor which is considerably slower and less effecient that 7nm snapdragon which US gets
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
its like paying the same price for worse internals...and above all the support for snapdragon chipset is better than exynos
abhishek
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
try factory data reset
0 Likes
sulembhai
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
yeah...thats the end idea
0 Likes
pradeephuda
Active Level 6