Original topic:

suddenly appeared glitch and flactuating yellow green color on my note 9

(Topic created on: 09-27-2020 05:44 PM)
Samsung_1c9l2jg
Beginner Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note

today morning onwards i m noticing th horizontal lines like glitches and flactuation in yellow green color in th display ..first thought that my display has gone ,, bt after google it i found many other users having this issue... has anyone replaced th total display panel due to this ??

0 Likes
16 Comments
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
hey even i am having the same issue my phone has a greenish tint on the screen the always on displays shows correct color but as soon as i unlock i get this green tint on my display even it my case it happend all of a sudden my device is galaxy note 8
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
Listen don't waste your money on Changing the display panal, Just flash your phone with old firmware or find someone who can do that.

This was a bug sent to a lot of old and new Devices from Samsung willingly/unwillingly..
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
dude did you also come across the same thing plz read my comment and tell me if its also fixable via software
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
"Dude" I know what I am saying, And yes that was caused by software so that will be fixed with software.

(Unless that's display burn cus of Usage.)
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
mine just happend suddenly i dont have any marks on my display no burning signs just a yellowish greenish tint which goes off when i keep the phone down and comes on after few secs as i unlock tje device
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
also i don't have any water or physical damage so even i felt fishy
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
It's a difficult task to flash your phone via Odin (OLD FIRMWARE) and it can kill your phone so proceed with caution.
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
thats what going back to old software isn't easy do you think it will be fixed in further security patch ?
0 Likes
shadab923
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
even after flashing and go back to android pie 9 is not fix my problem
0 Likes