software

(Topic created on: 06-04-2019 05:29 AM)
shehzad1
Active Level 3
Options
Galaxy Note
Hi dear sir 
I have a question
Whenever I can get good lock update on my note 9 ?
Thanks 
0 Likes
5 Comments
Galaxy Note
Goodlock is not currently available in some countries and Samsung's says nothing about the release of this app world wide. Any way we have a solution for this issue. Check the link, it's a solution I have posted on samsung members app. Hope it can help you. https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-Note/Installing-GoodLock/m-p/1560161#M8703
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
For users of region where Goodlock is not officially available, I will explain how to install Goodlock. 

Install Windscribe VPN.

Set country to US. 

Clear data of galaxy apps. 

Remove your SIM with out switching off your phone. 

Now restart your phone after SIM card is removed. 

After restart check if VPN is on, if off manually turn it on and set location to US. 

Go to galaxy apps and search GoodLock and install it.

Open goodlock and install all modules from goodlock. 

Now you can turn off VPN. 

Thats it. Enjoy goodlock. 

For  all those who are lazy, I have those apps uploaded into my Google drive for you to download. Use the link below, download all the apps, install all of them and enjoy goodlock... 

Otherwise install all apps except goodlock and install an app called NICE LOCK from play store. 

https://miniurl.pw/CMbdi

shehzad1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
can I use it in middle east ?
0 Likes
shehzad1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
do you have any video sir ? how to proceed it
0 Likes
shehzad1
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
Hi dear sir
Hope you're doing well
I have a question related my note9 device
And when I went to market for buy note20ultra I got the same processor
Then I've research on it
Watched virous videos on YouTube got the info about exynos processor and qualcomm snapdragon
Which is exynos is slower phone against snapdragon so I having a question samsung selling phones over the world same price but why only America 🇺🇸 Japan 🇯🇵 and few more countries selling snapdragon phones and Middle East and Asia 🌏  selling cheap chip set exynos why ??????
What is the difference???
When I heard that I decided to say good bye samsung I don't want samsung robb me anymore even in the market oppo phones vivo phones in cheap price giving snapdragon processor phones so why we're buying expensive phones with cheap featured I've told my friends too no more smasung better buy cheap phones with high specs thank you
[  ] I will consider samsung robb me and like me millions  poeple
0 Likes