Original topic:

so the studio audience got a new 360 thiny

(Topic created on: 03-29-2017 08:43 PM)
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Options
Galaxy Note
I love the way that the new s8 s8+ has been revealed. it looks like it should be an amazing phone, phablet, or possibly a time traveling device.
But there was no mention to the millions plus shumuchs myself included who bought the supposed all singing all dancing device that came before.
The Note7.
if anyone from the higher echelons of Samsung global or whatever designation you hide behind actually read this post should actually think about your customer base.

Are we the registered buyers of the note7 that had to go back and forth to the stores, (myself personally had 5 handsetds inside that time of the whole debacle and still had to have a gold coloured one which wasn't ideal my original s7 edge was black "Because that is all we have Sir") going to get some sort of resell deal with the awesome but defunct s7 edge phones which we had to downgrade to or are we going to get the usual trade it in to the store.

But you gave all the audience folk in New York or whatever backward country, city state you revealed the device in a nice new what is basically a 360degree selfie stick.

Great marketing by the way.
I don't know about any body else but the new phone looks great and I can't wait to buy it.
Thanks and regards
Matt

0 Likes
2 Comments
اسلامكو
Beginner Level 2
Galaxy Note
لية مافي لغة عربية سامسونج محتكرة العرب كمان في المعالجات والرام والاجهزة واللغة😑😑
0 Likes
MattyGdx
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
sorry my friend can't read arabic