Galaxy Note

8 Comments
yashchaplot
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
what?? please explain more...
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
generally note20ultra takes 1hr to full charger but my phone takes more.. ... and if i using phone normally like insta or chrome in normal use phone take 3hr to full charge some time its get reverse in charging when charger is already plugged .... like in image... charging gors 80% to 77% on normal use
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Galaxy Note
It is too slow charging, check in device care , charging if by mistake you have disabled fast charging.
2nd issue of reverse charge is very weird. never saw anything like this.
0 Likes
Shammy4
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Yes I face this issue too with n20 ultra
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
service center told that this is ok but .... i never face this type of issue white any of my note device.....and if i argue more they tell we will compare when another note20ultra comes to there service center .... .... worst experience i have ever had with Samsung
0 Likes
AbhishekPriya
Active Level 8
Galaxy Note
First thing u don't use your phone while charging it damage your battery cell and secondly try to charge your phone at cool place temperature also effect the charging.
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
i am using in normal temperature in india which is 35° and most of the people using there phone while changing... its ok that charging may slow during use but .. taking 3times more time is not normal and second this.... note20ultra is normal hotter then other phones
0 Likes
Dilli
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
When phones heats up it goes to slow charging and it's been made to work like that for safety of the battery
0 Likes