Original topic:

skipped note 9 for mate 20 pro.

(Topic created on: 10-26-2018 05:30 PM)
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
This year i skipped the note 9 for the Huawei mate 20 pro. , this is the first time i skip Samsung for another brand since 2011.

Currently i have S9plus   and Note 8 so the note 9 has nothing new in terms of design or specs. At least for me.

The Huawei mate 20 pro.  is far more advanced than the Note 9 and it is alot  cheaper.

Huawei has a standard free gifts along with the preorder world wide not like samsung each and every region has its own and the best ones are always to the US market.

These are my initial thoughts on why i switch brands and i will update you more once i receive my new Huawei mate 20 pro. 😍
0 Likes
9 Comments
amsalumber
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Good choice but still I would prefer samsung only
Aakashgv
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Build quality of Samsung devices will always be superior.
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
nothing wrong with Huawei when it comes to build quality.. u should try other brands than Samsung to know the difference
0 Likes
Waleed2
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
Very good choice. Samsung is not good as before. The after sell service made me change my mind from Samsung as they don't care much about you after you purchase their product. The best company for after sell service is Apple but their phones are boring and expensive. Hope Huawei be better than both big companies.
Fazilakazi
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
dude be a Samsung loyalist -.-
0 Likes
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
be loyal to your wallet.. whatever product gives you more value for less spend.. go for it.
0 Likes
Sahaxp
Active Level 7
Galaxy Note
Unfortunately, samsung is no longer the best.
Aakashgv
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Been there, done that, regretted.
0 Likes
HossamAlmasri
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
not with the mate 20 pro. i think you got to choose the right time to jump off samsung ship
0 Likes