service after sale

(Topic created on: 08-15-2018 06:49 PM)
physicsboy
Active Level 1
Options
Galaxy Note
To Whom It may concern!!!

Greetings of the day!

I have purchased Galaxy Gear VR some couples of week ago and I have found that my Galaxy Note 8 SM-N950 is heating too much with your Gear VR 4 and hardly I am able to use it more than 15-20 minutes, I have tried this unit with my galaxy S9 SM-G960 and found the same issue with  VR.

So for this I have raise the issue for refund it because I did not get any satisfactory resolution for this neither form HO nor support Team. 

I have received a one call form HO and she asked to submit handset and VR to service center, then I have asked to arrange a pick up service and after that she arranged (Even I am no sure)  after that no call form service centre and again I have received call form monika and she ask to me that someone has contacted or not, even she did not tried to Ask service centre.

I have denied and ask to drop me a mail of all these conversation and ask to share her extension over the mail but did not get any response. and finally she asked to submit the phone otherwise they will not help me.

This is not what I am expecting form samsung. even after writing this mail to all Department including CEO but till now no response.

Please look into this matter and provide me refund of my product as Quality is worst, Not satisfied with product and after sale service.

Please let me know if you are unable to provide me that so I can escalate the matter to Consumer Board, Govt of India. 

Hope you should take necessary action. 

6 Comments
CSRITESKUMAR
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
Right big companies never take care of customers issues we have to bycaught the product of these companies and make them shame
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
admin_
Expert Level 5
Galaxy Note
We apologize if our product did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you took time to share your concern. To assist you better we required to some details from you. Please share the following details:

- Job sheet number provided by the service center when you submitted the device and Gear VR for the Heating issue.
- Primary and secondary contact number.
- Email ID.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you. For further assistance, you can get in touch with us via Live Chat option by following- http://livechat.support.samsung.com/Customer_new/IN. You can also connect us via Samsung Members web community by following mentioned url-https://community.samsungmembers.com/en_IN#/
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Galaxy Note
0 Likes
Girishankar
Active Level 9
Galaxy Note
yes after sales no proper support.. genuine issues theyll tell not a issue
0 Likes