Original topic:

screen yellow/green/pink tint issue

(Topic created on: 09-30-2020 08:47 PM)
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Options
Galaxy Note
Hello samsung many galaxy users are reporting about the yellow/green tint appearing on their screen out of nowhere literally without any explanations and we have all tried every possible method to trouble shoot it the fact that the display is normal on always on display and few secounds after you unlock the phone tells that its a software issue yet there is no official statement to address the same please look into the matter and reply officially as thousands of people are suffering and it can't be that all of them has hardware issue i hope the issue will be fixed in the next security update 
Thanks
                                                                         Regards
11 Comments
drpiyush24
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
samsung don't confess their mistakes and problems in display
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
well its a software issue according to many people also soo many people are facing the same issue something fishy is happening 😅
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve the issue kindly follow the given below steps:-

1. Display brightness level:- Kindly set the device display brightness in auto mode (If available).
Steps to adjust brightness in auto mode: Swipe down on the home screen to open notification panel>Turn on Auto brightness. 

2. Reset the device:- Settings >General Management > Tap on Reset.
Note: Before reset make sure to have back up of the data via Smart Switch Mobile App
(Install Smart Switch App > Open > Click on Memory Card Icon >Back Up option > Choose the data for Back up > Back Up).

If the issue still persist, kindly register your concern in Samsung Members app along with screenshots, short videos and error log file(Samsung Members app > Get help > Feedback > Error report/ask question).
Note: Please send device log files within 15 minutes of issue occurrence along with the exact issue details.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
PrakharMishra
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
don't give ur bull shits reply ...we people have done all ...instead improve ur software division who only knows to ruin old devices by sending updates..
0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
exactly bro @prakharmishra their software team just doesn't care my phone is technically useless at this point
0 Likes
thomasmathew77
Beginner Level 3
Galaxy Note
does anyone's problem got fixed..?
0 Likes
RishiNa
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
any update on this issue? I am facing the same issue on M30s.
0 Likes
RishiNa
Active Level 4
Galaxy Note
this is how my M30s phone's Always On Display looks like with the green flickering.

IMG-20201202-WA0004_24894.jpg

0 Likes
eddardstark
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
turn AOD off and then try with tap to show option
0 Likes