Original topic:

screen lag issue in my phone

(Topic created on: 01-29-2021 09:10 PM)
NSK05
Active Level 2
Options
Galaxy Note
Galaxy Note 10 Lite is facing Screen Lagging issue while using device when put on charge.

Screen Lags so much that even scrolling page becomes laggy too and Touch Response reduces significantly.

When we unplug charger device works fine. 

It's an common issue faced by almost all note 10 lite users as you can check in Community also.

So please forward this issue to technical team so that they can fix that issue by releasing an update.

We already tried all the Troubleshooting Steps so please do not copy paste these steps again.

0 Likes
6 Comments
mechnizmo
Active Level 6
Galaxy Note
Had this on the Note 4 too. I switched to an aftermarket charger with slower charging speeds. that solved the problem for me. you might want to give it a shot.
0 Likes
knrblg
Active Level 1
Galaxy Note
yes facing same problem with my note 10.lite also
0 Likes
NSK05
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
copy this post and share it too
0 Likes
Kamal_G
Active Level 3
Galaxy Note
writing in community would not help.
copy message and paste to GET HELP > ERROR REPORT section of member app so that it can reach to the devs.
0 Likes
NSK05
Active Level 2
Galaxy Note
thankyou
0 Likes
Samsung_Support1
Options
Galaxy Note

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

To resolve your device hanging issue please visit this link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/how-to-restart-the-device-when-freezed-or-hanged/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes